Note: Fully remote, can only consider candidates who have the rights to work in the UK.
OPMs client makes top-notch, unique mobile games that players adore playing. They make the games that dominate the charts, with more than 200 million downloads and numerous #1 global successes.
Due to ongoing success they want to expand up for 2023 and are searching for top personnel to continue their journey.
They are looking for a Senior/Lead 3D Artist to be responsible for all in game asset creation. You will have to be versatile on a day to day basis, tackling a variety of tasks.
- Concept/implement 3D visual assets using 3DS Max primarily
- Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
- Responsible for all in game asset creation
- 2 years + Mobile games experience
- Experienced and proficient Unity User
- Ability to hold a creative vision for a game and communicate this to the rest of the development team
- Experience in Scrum and Sprint project planning
- Traditional art skills
- Strong passion for mobile games.
- An awesome, polished and varied portfolio
- Experience in creating 3D in game graphics, animation and User Interface elements
- Ability to adapt quickly to varying art styles
- Have a strong working knowledge of Unity 3D
- An extensive knowledge of Android iOS Interfaces and requirements
- A well rounded grasp of colour theory and composition
- The ability to communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
- The ability to demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!