OPMs client are the creator of one of the world’s most well-known FPS franchises and are seeking a talented Senior Level Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will join the studio’s team working on their signature AAA IP.
- Previous experience in a Level Design position.
- Previously shipped titles for PC or Console in a Level Designer position.
- Experience with visual scripting, i.e Unreal Engine 4.
- Ability to manager your time and work within strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Proficiency in English.
- Level Art experience is a plus.
- Manage the design of in game levels, through the full cycle of production from concept to finalisation.
- Conceptualizing, prototyping, building, scripting and tuning levels according to game vision
- Maintaining and balancing the readability, fiddiculty and pacing of levels.
- Work alongside the team, supporting with feedback on gameplay, shape and performance of all levels.
- Cooperating with Art, Narrative, VFX and Sound departments to ensure the best quality of each level.
- Creating and maintaining clear level documentation.
- Remote Contracts from countries in the EU time zone
- VISA and Relocation support if required
- Competitive market rate salaries
- Profit sharing scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!