OPM’s client are seeking a Senior Level Designer to join their passionate team working on their world famous titles.
You will bring your experience and knowledge to the Level Design department and work on the studios AAA projects.
- Previous Level Design experience at an intermediate level.
- Previously shipped a title in a Level Design position.
- Experience using level editing tools.
- Experience using node-based visual script logics.
- Previous experience supervising a level design team.
- Work closely with Junior level designers and contribute to their development.
- Identify and manage risks within the schedule.
- Scripting and Programming in the game engines code language.
- Create tools using the game engines code language.
- Create and design content in the engine using given tools and 3D objects.
- Prototype new tools, example levels and workflows for the Level Design department.
- Full Time Remote, Hybrid, Onsite with Relocation assistance to Cornwall UK if preferred
- Private health Insurance.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- 24/7 Employee Assistance.
- Quarterly social events.
- Dog friendly office!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!