We are working with an award-winning AAA games studio based in the UK, who is looking for a highly skilled Senior Lighting Artist with an eye for detail, with strong artistic abilities, to join their team and work on their exciting new and unannounced projects.
What will you be doing
- Working closely with the Lead Artist and the Art Director and collaborate with the level design, cinematics, environment and tech art teams
- Create light scenes based on concept art and reference pictures
- Maintain the quality and ensure consistency with regard to the visual style
- Using game editor to review and implement all work
- Identifying and resolving any issues
Who you are
- A Senior Lighting Artist, along with an impressive portfolio
- Relevant games industry experience – pre-bake, dynamic and hybrid lighting skills
- Unreal 4
- Understanding of PBR and knowledge of colour grading, tone mapping, LUTs.
- Self-motivated, team player and a technical problem solver
An added bonus if you have the following skills:
- Unreal 5 Early Access and Lumen.
- Understanding the impact of Lighting direction on Level Design and gameplay.
- Knowledge of trends in videogame lighting, movie cinematography and photography.
- Understanding of HDR and its implementation.
- Experience lighting both environments, characters and cinematic cut scenes.
- An understanding of post processing effects including colour grading.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading game studio. This studio offers a comprehensive benefits package, with a focus on the staff and their families and advocates for a work-life balance.
Please email your CV as a Word document to email@example.com, quoting reference 2216
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.