"To apply: Ref - 5163100. Our client is an exciting and well-funded internet video games start-up that is growing rapidly, aiming to add 30 people to their team in the next 6 months and are looking for an experienced Senior Marketing/Graphic Artist to join then ASAP!
After smashing success with Web 3.0 games, they are now levelling up to create an entirely new games studio, combing the best of Age of Empires (developing civilization), Total War (Battle) and Crusader Kings (Political strategy/intrigue) to create the world’s biggest next-generation strategy game. Finally, a gaming experience design by gamers, for gamers, that will set new standards for the industry and gaming enthusiasts worldwide.
They’ve just been through significant funding rounds and looking to expand on a world-class team that is going to reshape the future of gaming.
Be part of this revolution!
They are looking for a slick graphic designer, with the ability to create epic visual effects from an artistic vision, at pace. Ideally, someone who has developed graphic design, branding and animation editing for the gaming or animation/entertainment sector.
Imagine yourself innovating in dynamic and challenging projects, being responsible for:
• Building the visual design and branding for a growing brand. Also curating trailers, web & social media content.
• Collaborate with other marketing experts with your visual design talent.
• Bring the game and digital assets like NFTs to life for newbies/mainstream.
• Develop creative concepts and ideas
• Share ideas that further the brand’s constant evolution in a joint a creative culture
BONUS - Ideal hire would have some experience with Top Game Developers or Studios, a passion for medieval strategy games and interest in blockchain/crypto and all the wonderful things that it brings.
We Have a Challenge for Those Who
• Lives and breathes visual language/entrepreneurship/gaming and are constantly pushing the boundaries to innovate and inspire others.
• Loves designing graphic content, illustrations, pitch decks and infographics.
• Can manage speedy graphic designs from conception to delivery, generating fresh concepts.
• Ensures brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
• Are high performers and deliver impact in everything, every day.
• Are motivated by the mission of wowing and setting new standards for customers.
• Loves team play, believes in the power of brand and that success should be pursued responsibly. We’re not crypto cowboys ;)
• Minimum 2-3 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in scaling a business
• A graphic design qualification or similar.
• Portfolio with design projects.
• Proven work experience as a graphic designer.
• Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
• A keen eye for visual details and aesthetic skills.
• Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns.
• Excellent communications skills, open-minded and willing to get stuck in.
• Growth mindset, with the ability to deeply understand brand objectives and make significant improvements to help us grow
• Outstanding time and project management skills
• You have lots of energy and get excited by being a growth champion.
Our Commitment To You:
• Fully remote, we live on the internet so you can join us from wherever you are.
• Be part of a well-funded start-up with an entrepreneurial mindset that thinks big, with a long-term vision for success
• Be the owner of your own development in an environment that is full of opportunities, learning, growth, expansion, and challenging projects
• Share and learn with the team, amongst great professionals and experts
• An excellent work environment, with everything that you need to enjoy a great experience :)
To apply please send CV to Ayesha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.