Ideally you are driven, self-motivated and not afraid to express your opinions or come with suggestions for improvements. You must be ready to take responsibility and identify areas that could benefit from your talents. We want you to make your mark on our world and our team, and join a collaborative effort to raise the quality of the entire experience we deliver to the players.
- A project built using SOLID principles and the ECS architectural pattern.
- A robust network solution built from the ground up for a MOBA that can support 5+ players and 100+ units in a multitude of perhaps procedural generated environments.
- Integrate systems that fosters friendship between players.
- Cross platform support including platforms like iOS, Android, Xbox, PS, PC and cloud gaming services like Stadia.
- Contribute to the development and discussions surrounding overall system architecture.
- 4+ years industry experience.
- Excellent software design, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Experience with Unity3D.
- Strong established skill with the C# language including experience using unsafe code.
- Passion and drive to improve all facets of the game and unlock potential within the team.
- Able to communicate & collaborate effectively with artists, designers, and other engineers.
- Familiarity with how to build networking games.
- Experience with all development cycles of GaaS games.
- Experience with cross-platform titles (mobile & PC mainly).
- Experience with the ECS architectural pattern.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
- Familiarity with how to build procedural generated content for games
- Veteran MOBA & MMORPG player.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Option to work remotely or on-site in Copenhagen.
- An ambitious and dynamic team of fun, vibrant, colleagues from all over the world.
- To be part of a rapidly growing company.
- An environment that challenges you to grow and focuses on continual improvement.
- Venture journey with ESOP.
- Live products.
- Daily lunch.
- Friday bar with homebrew (by our resident Programmer Brewmaster).
- Relocation assistance.
- Work-life balance, the Danish way.