This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Action RPG Games
This award-winning UK developer is seeking a Senior Procedural Technical Artist to join work on a AAA Open World RPG title. The successful candidate will be building internal art processes and guiding asset pipeline implementation in collaboration with the Tools and Rendering teams.
- Experience with Houdini and/or procedural creation techniques.
- Capability to problem solve, think creatively and support content creators.
- Excellent communication and time management.
- Experience working on published titles.
- Understanding of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
- Experience with Shader creation and PBR material workflow.
- MAX or Maya scripting experience
- Familiarity with game engines and toolsets.
- Experience helping development teams and collaborative decision making.
- A passion for games and pushing the boundaries of game visuals.
- Flexible working hours
- VISA application assistance
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!