OPMs client are seeking a talented Senior Producer to join their dedicated team working on an exciting AAA project.
The successful candidate will oversee all the key parts of producing a multiplayer project across multiple platforms, with clear focus on delivering an outstanding game experience.
- You have worked as a senior producer, with a high level of overall project responsibility, for at least 1 AAA title in the games industry.
- You have experience with and are not afraid to take part in the A-Z project planning and execution, from hands-on to general, high-level overview and planning.
- You have a deep understanding of the production process and working with technical and creative talent.
- You are highly structured and proactive about what should be improved, solved or implemented.
- You initiate and carry out tough decisions when the project and its developers need it.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very strong workflow development and documentation skills.
- Strong budgeting, controlling, and reporting skills.
- Have experience with JIRA.
- Have Project management experience or certifications such as Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban.
- Defining, planning, and executing milestones in line with the project’s overall game vision set by game management, milestone and release schedule.
- Working closely with the Executive/Senior Producers on the project.
- Creating, updating, and tracking goals, schedules, and budgets.
- Controlling and reporting progress on each area of the project.
- Presenting the project progress to the studio board and to the executive board.
- Achieving approvals at studio and publisher green light meetings.
- Owning personnel responsibility such as hiring, appraising, and coaching.
- Working in close collaboration with People Managers, to ensure the wellbeing of employees and help tailor the project’s execution accordingly.
- Tracking and managing issues and risks on an ongoing basis as well as proactively providing associated mitigation and resolution strategies.
- VISA and relocation support.
- Competitive salary package.
- Hybrid working.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!