We are working with an award-winning AAA game studio based in the Midlands, UK who is seeking a motivated Senior Producer to join their team and work on their upcoming title. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a world-famous studio and develop your skills in a AAA environment.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinating and leading the effort across multi-disciplinary teams
- Report and work closely with the Development Director
- Be responsible for the delivery of the project on time and on budget
- Communicate progress to all stakeholders on a regular basis
- Supporting the teams with production processes and other project management methodologies
- Ability to identify, analyse and effectively communicate risks and obstacles
Who you are
- Previous experience in an internal production role
- Full project life-cycle experience with a released title on PC or console preferably AAA
- Budget, cost monitoring and risk management experience
- Mentoring junior producers
- Understanding of game art, design, and console technical considerations
- Risk management
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills across the board
- Experience with AAA-grade games and console platform
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme, and free breakfast.
How do you apply:
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2097.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.