Project: Console and PC Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior Producer to join their team.
The successful candidate will join an international team working on AAA Games for console and PC with a studio that combines creative freedom with the culture of an independent studio and the financial security of a big publisher.
- Solid experience working as a Producer or similar title
- Having shipped at least 2 premium / AAA products from initial conception to release
- Outstanding group-communication skills with proven ability to work within a team in English
- Proactive project and people management skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Passion for video games and quality with an eye on the “big picture”
- Having a servant-leader mindset
- Experience in documentation and communication workflows
- Being a relentless self-starter with ability to motivate others to get results
- Acting as an organized centre of information with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Agile or Waterfall development methodologies and tools
- Keen ability to prioritize tasks and issues in relation to goals and constraints
- Strong command of MS Office products
- Taking ownership of specific large areas of the game
- Ensuring development methodology and creative visions are aligned and maintained or improved
- Managing the project’s roadmap (preparing and tracking schedules, identifying risks and opportunities, prioritizing, and following up on deliverables)
- Making sure communication flows on time and on target
- Converting short and long-term development plans into concrete actions for all functions – artistic, design, technical and QA with relevant team leads and producers
- Implementing and improving production pipelines, design, and communication techniques, making sure these processes are followed up on time
- Helping coordinate across the development teams and supporting other non-game development endeavours such as play-testing sessions, interviews, key asset provision etc.
- Helping liaise with external parties when needed
- Participating in leadership activities and meetings with other producers and leads to define improvements and objectives
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!