We are working with a fantastic F2P mobile game studio based in London who seek a Senior Producer to join their talented team! Dynamic team & culture. Strong production process management and project management skills sought at a senior level. You’ll be driving development and the team, planning and ensuring execution. Must have experience driving from concept to live ops.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure excellent planning and execution, product management, working with the design teams etc. to ensure project goals achieved.
- Ensuring and facilitation team communication, ensuring progress, risk reporting, status etc. are on track.
- Ensuring high-quality releases, you’ll work closely with development, design, QA, art, product etc. Create and craft the production process seeking solutions to drive best end results through the full game development process.
Who you are
- Must have current experience as a Senior Producer managing full production cycle, from concept to live ops.
- Strong preference to mobile F2P experience.
- Strong project management experience, development methodologies i.e. Agile, Scrum, Kanba, project scheduling and management, as well as risk and status reporting
- Ability to drive and manage multiple priorities and various teams.
- Working with a large multi-disciplinary team, working towards project goals.
- Production team management using Agile or similar, as well as experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google or similar.
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment as well as onsite catering, fresh fruit, gym classes, great tech, private healthcare, competitive salary...
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Quoting Ref 2226.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.