Amiqus are currently working with a London-based AAA games studio to help them find a Senior Producer to join them in the early stages of a multiplatform, action-packed, online AAA game that is powered by Unreal Engine 5.
Founded by a team of industry veterans, they have aspirations to build one of the largest, and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. As a part of a global company, they have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future.
As a Senior Producer, you will be leading one or more aspects of the project, acting as the team’s cross-discipline guide, motivator, and problem solver. A true project manager, you will have overall responsibility for the effective delivery of high-quality work. This is a hybrid role, requiring 2-3 days per week in their brand-new London studio.
- A passion for AAA games.
- Experience leading projects as a Senior Producer within a large development team.
- Understanding of modern projects management methodologies and how to best apply them.
- An excellent knowledge of AAA development pipelines.
- Be comfortable with project management software, such as JIRA.
- A collaborative individual who thrives building positive working relationships within an inclusive environment.
In return, they are looking to offer an annual basic salary between £60k - £80k depending on the individual as well as a discretionary annual performance bonus. This is on top of a range of benefits including a 30 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays), a preventative healthcare allowance, game profit sharing and more.
If this looks like the ideal next opportunity for you, or you would simply like to find out more, please apply now. You can also reach out to me directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.