Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is an award-winning developer driven by their desire to provide their players with memorable and entertaining gameplay experiences. They build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers.
With continued expansion they are seeking strong programmers to achieve the highest possible quality product, assist with planning and direction of the work of the code team and mentor more junior members.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or comparable experience
- Proficient C++ programming skills
- Experience with at least one current gen engine such as UE4, CryEngine, Source, Unity etc.
- Worked on at least two released titles
- Experience in PC and/or console programming
- Strong 3D programming and mathematics skills
- Experience with asset pipelines dealing with large scale data sets
- Experience working on at least one large scale game project
- Collaborate with the code and production teams to achieve a world-class quality product.
- Support the planning and direction of the work of the coding team.
- Mentor junior members of the coding team.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Ability to think critically, and apply analytical skills in resolving complex issues
- Ability to find and fix complex bugs in any area of the project
- Ability to create and own complex systems from start to finish
- Ability to author technical designs and best practices
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines designated for team projects
- Ability to mentor less experienced Programmers
- Annual Bonus
- 27 Days Holiday
- Health, mental health, and wellbeing support
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Relocation Support & Visa Sponsorship
- And more…
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!