Project: AAA Games
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Senior Producer to join their busy studio and support driving games forward as they experience exponential growth.
A career with our client is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Extensive experience in a production management role (development and/or publishing), shipping high-quality video games (console and/or PC)
- Game development and/or publishing experience, through an entire game product’s development from Concept to Launch through Live.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of work productivity and management tools including shared digital workspaces for remote collaboration.
- Multi-language localization experience
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Deep understanding of game development and project management practices across multiple styles and methodologies with practical experience setting, guiding, and evaluating production processes
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while driving progress towards goals and seeing them through to final resolution in a remote and geographically diverse work setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to successfully interact with varying levels of stakeholders and leadership.
- Experience collaborating with global/geographically dispersed creative and technical team members.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5 preferred
- Experience working in internal development preferred
- Manage publishing activities and serve as a primary contact to development teams throughout the production process on assigned commercial video game products
- Track and drive the quality and timely execution of deliverables from internal and external partners, ensuring feedback from discipline experts is heard, categorized, and prioritised. Work collaboratively with development staff to help shape product positioning and features.
- Provide support to developer in selection and management of co-dev outsource partners
- Oversee the high-level production process, stakeholder communication and management of the products assigned.
- Oversee the review and feedback of milestone submissions for assigned products.
- Develop strong relationships with development teams to establish and maintain a reliable and timely flow of information and materials to all parties as necessary for assigned projects.
- Work with developer management to help identify and mitigate project risks.
- Vet developer processes and methodology, to identify issues and support their resolution
- Anticipate risks early and help develop mitigation plans while driving the team towards successful resolution before any risks turn into fires.
- Schedule and attend meetings; facilitate build reviews and ensure action items are captured and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Work with partner teams to develop and implement product specific operation strategies from production to post-launch.
- Drive accountability for shaping and maintaining product goals and dates.
- Build consensus among diverse stakeholders, conveying an appropriate level of detail for each target audience.
- Coordinate and liaise with all necessary departments and divisions to facilitate execution of projects and materials in a professional manner.
- Keep all key stakeholders informed of product status and vision through the preparation and presentation of appropriate project materials (including weekly updates, milestone updates, work-in-progress presentations, etc.)
- Identify, communicate, and provide transparency on all risks that may prevent teams from meeting schedules, impacting project plans and roadmaps to the appropriate parties for assigned projects.
- Contribute to the creation and refinement of department best practices and guidelines in partnership with department leads and stakeholders.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!