" Ref - 5268900. Do you have a passion for RPG worlds and creating engaging quests and missions? Do you have an impressive track record of successfully shipped AAA titles? We’re on the hunt for a Senior Quest Designer to join our AAA client in the early development stage of their unannounced project!
What we need:
• Have years of demonstrable implementation and scripting skills honed through shipped AAA games in game designer roles, specifically in quest/mission
• Have demonstratable vision, paper-design and communication skills
• Have a great eye for process and collaboration and the will to step forward and drive a group of cross-disciplinary people
• Be approachable and bring passion and a pragmatic approach to handling challenges
What you’ll be doing:
• Design quests/missions that are highly engaging both narratively and from a gameplay perspective
• Work with emergent experiences that are highly systemic and flexible but feel meaningfully handcrafted in terms of production value
• Collaborate with cross discipline teams to design and develop systems that support the projects vision
• Create and maintain detailed design documents and presentation material for product stakeholders
• Deliver content within quality requirements, on schedule and within technical limitations
This is a hybrid position, studio in Central London. Visa/Sponsorship and relocation support available.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."