One Player Mission’s client is a AAA developer, with studios in three beautiful cities who are looking for a talented Senior Rendering Programmer to join their team.
Glacier, their state-of-the-art engine technology, is part of their success as a studio. Their game development engine was designed from the ground-up to enable faster iterations on content creation, tweaking and debugging.
- You have strong knowledge of C++.
- Experienced in 3D graphics programming.
- Strong knowledge with at least one graphics API.
- Knowledge of hardware – Both CPU & GPU.
- Good math skills (linear algebra, trigonometry, etc.).
- Writing, maintaining & debugging code.
- Develop and maintain render features driving current and future exciting titles.
- Optimize code and data structures to deliver the best possible performance.
- Maintain code running across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with render programmers and every team involved in game development.
- Free private health insurance
- Studio-wide bonus program
- 5 Weeks paid vacation annually
- Hybrid work-from-home scheme and flexible hours
- Flex Retribution
- Extensive learning opportunities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 426!