We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Audio Designer to join our client’s studio based in the Midlands, UK. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading AAA studio and work on their latest exciting RPG project.
What you will be doing:
- Help shape the soundscape for the studio’s latest title
- Source, edit and record high quality assets
- Assist in the recording of sound effects
- Collaborate and offer support across multi-disciplinary teams
- Anticipate and fix audio bugs when they arise
Who you are:
- At least two shipped AAA titles in an audio design position
- In-depth knowledge of FMOD and/ or Wwise
- Detailed knowledge of common DAWS and plugins
- Experience with location and studio based SFX and voice-over recording experience
- Experience working on current-gen consoles
- Ability to adapt to new technology and game engine tools
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including health insurance
- Relocation support provided
- Profit sharing and holiday bonus
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Amazing added benefits in terms of transportation, sports, studio media library
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1409.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.