OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Systems Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
The successful candidate will be bringing experience and expertise in Game Design to work on their multiple award-winning title.
· Previous experience in Game Design with a Systems focus.
· Understanding of economic theory and core game loops.
· Strong math, probability and statistical skillset.
· Experience with Microsoft applications specifically Excel.
· Experience designing progression systems and able to create complex models in Excel.
· Passion for playing and making computer games.
· Strong critical and analytical thinking with a problem solving oriented mentality.
· Working on the game’s economy and loot distribution.
· Taking responsibility for features and systems contributing to the game health and balance.
· Monitoring and identifying problems within established game systems and balance to research, propose and implement elegant solutions.
· Driving low level system and economy designs through to implementation under the guidance of Director and Seniors within Game Design.
· Collaborating with your team as well as other team leads and team members, ensuring positive communication and problem solving between disciplines.
· Working with production to assist, and provide feedback on high-level plans and schedules.
- Relocation packages.
- Free to use on-site doctor.
- Tax-free monthly transportation grant.
- Mobile phone grant & tax-free mobile usage package.
- Flexible working hours.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!