Our client is passionate about creating online action games with rich worlds and social emergent gameplay.
You will rig characters, solve technical production issues, streamline processes and develop tools and frameworks for character animation.
- Previous games development experience.
- An understanding of game engines, tools, pipelines and development processes.
- Unreal Engine experience or comparable game engine.
- Ability to create creature/character rigs that enable the production of great animations.
- Knowledge of Maya.
- Experience working with Maya, Python, Motion Builder and C++.
- Passionate about video games.
- Improve the character pipeline and tools.
- Work with character art and animation as well as design and engineering to ensure good in-game results.
- Solve technical production issues.
- Research and integrate new technology and define the technical direction of game development.
- Estimate high level goals and provide solutions to high level problems in planning.
- Mentor and spread knowledge to other team members.
- Full Time Remote options
- VISA and relocation support and assistance if required / preferred
- Occupational pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Fitness Club membership, health webinars
- Public transportation tickets
- Dedicated Talent Development Manager
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!