One Player Mission’s client is looking for a Senior Technical artist creating AAA games working from anywhere in the UK, including their Liverpool studio.
This bold project aims to break new ground in multiplayer, blending gameplay mechanics in new ways and deeply embedding storytelling elements into a unique universe. They’re building an elite, diverse first-party team and this is your opportunity to help shape a future blockbuster!
- Support the Lead Technical Artist and wider team to create and maintain documentation standards and practices for tools, pipelines, and technical specifications
- Support the Lead Technical Artist in identifying and developing necessary art tool chains and documentation
- Support the art team with tech related issues on a day-to-day basis working within the framework defined by the code team and existing established methods
- Bring your own experience of best working practices to the team
- Proven experience as a Technical Artist on at least one shipped PC or console title
- Excellent knowledge of Maya
- Proven Maya scripting skills (Python) with examples
- Previous experience with QT (PySide) UI development
- Familiarity with Perforce/Helix
- Proven UE Material authoring skills with examples
- UE experience with environment materials, lighting, and shading effects
- Knowledge of HLSL
- Experience with Houdini
- Console development experience
- Extended holiday allowance
- Private healthcare plan
- Performance Bonuses
- Cycle to work scheme
And many more….
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415