This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are an Amsterdam based studio who are world famous for creating critically acclaimed RPGs.
They are currently seeking a Senior Technical Artist to enable artists to deliver world class assets in volume and on time.
- Design, build and optimize pipelines that easily and intuitively bridge from DCC applications to Decima, their game engine
- Make the studio’s most used tools and pipelines more focused, more reliable and better integrated with our editor
- Co-own the interoperability pipeline between DCC and editor
- Help deal with increasing content demands by efficient data wrangling and batch optimization
- Perform general script and pipeline maintenance
- Work alongside artists to make sure their workflows are streamlined, easy to use, and bug free
- Produce tools that are futureproof, extendable and empowers artists to create more and higher quality content
- Handle day to day requests for improvements and bug fixes
- Experience working in the gaming industry or equivalent
- Background in content wrangling, workflow streamlining and pipeline management for large and complex projects
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Python
- Pragmatic and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Take ownership over your work, and are intrinsically motivated to deliver quality results
- You enjoy working alongside others and creating cross-department solutions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!