This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our award-winning client is looking for an exceptionally skilled Senior Technical Artist to join production on their innovative 3rd person PvE co-op shooter title.
- Drive the visual excellence of the project by solving complex technical art problems
- Work proactively with artists and impart technical knowledge to achieve and maintain a high level of performance
- Work alongside feature teams to design, implement, document and maintain content creation pipelines and tools
- Examine and prototype new technologies to keep the project on the cutting edge
- Guide teams on the technical feasibility and possible risks of new features
- Evaluate and provide feedback on the work of technical art colleagues
- Strong experience with technical art in a professional game development environment with a minimum of one shipped game
- In-depth understanding of Unreal Engine 4 and modern real-time rendering pipelines in general
- Able to take and apply direction and work well in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Great problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- Strong programming skills, preferably with Python and C++
- In-depth experience with 3DS Max, Maya, Modo and Substance
- Relocation bonus and support
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!