Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is an award-winning studio that creates colourful, innovative action-adventure and racing games for console and PC.
They are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Technical Artist to join their team to being work on their exciting projects.
- Work alongside with the team on technical solutions to deliver the art vision and drive the visual fidelity of the game
- Improve, design and maintain art pipelines, identifying and developing new tools and processes
- Help define and meet in-game asset budgets and optimise levels, meshes, materials, lighting, post-processes and VFX
- Liaise effectively between art and code, providing guidelines, best practices and documentation for workflows etc
- Remain up to date with new technologies and techniques, current game development practices and utilise this effectively in game production
- Strong experience of Game production level shader work and optimisation, including the creation of physical based shaders
- Great understanding of real-time rendering, VFX, and lighting workflows and pipelines
- Great scripting and coding abilities
- Good level of attention to aesthetic detail
- Great levels of competence with 3D modelling, texturing and animation packages.
- Outstanding complex problem-solving and communication skills across both artistic and technical disciplines
- Solid knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 and the flexibility to adapt to custom game engines
- Production experience working on AAA games
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!