Our client is a compelling entertainment company based in Vienna, Austria looking for a passionate Senior Technical Artist experienced in C++ to join their team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain art selection tools.
- Mentor artists in the tools, processes, and optimisations chosen.
- Establish all the various programmes, processes, and workflows required for the Art team to produce the best work possible.
- Identify and create technical solutions to many challenges that arise during projects in order to achieve and execute out the artistic vision for the games produced.
Who you are:
- Have 5+ years of experience in the gaming industry.
- Fluent in English and have a EU work permit.
- Knowledgeable in up-to-date 3D graphics and rendering.
- Fluent in Python, Maya and Unreal engine 4/5.
- Understand linear algebra alongside computer graphics.
Experience in C++, Blender and Substance.
- A competitive salary, 25 days holidays + bank holidays, winning bonus package, support with relocating, an exceptional working environment and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2232.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.