New Vacancy – Senior Technical Artist Remote Ref 2031
We are working with a games studio based in sunny Madrid who is seeking to employ a talented and highly skilled Senior Technical Artist to join their team, who will set and maintain high standards, in order to deliver their quality games.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work remotely.
What will you be doing?
- Work closely and collaborate with the project art directors and team leads
- Implement complex shaders and desired visuals
- Developing road maps/pipelines and tools
- Liaise with the programming teams
- Implement and drive optimisation of content/ photo/video for memory and future reference
- Identifying, mitigate and resolve any technical art issues
- Develop, plan, maximise and drive production processes
- Participating in best working practice decisions
Who you are
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 2+ years in the games industry as a Technical Artist, creating real-time, next gen games, with at least 1 shipped title under your belt
- Understanding 3D graphics and knowledge 3D animation packages
- Unreal Engine expert
- Industry standard tools - 3DS Max, Maya, Adobe
- Knowledge and experience of scripting languages eg. Max Script/ Python/ C++ -
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- An added bonus if you speak Spanish
This studio offers a remote work and a market rate salary.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2031
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.