OPMs client is looking for a Senior Technical Artist (Unreal Engine) to join an established videogame developer.
Our clients founding team is based in Munich, Germany, where they work on internationally acclaimed IP’s, and create fresh and innovative titles for consoles and PC. They are looking for a Senior Technical Artist (Unreal Engine) who works with passion, team spirit and who work to a high standard to create remarkable games for players worldwide.
- You are a passionate gamer
- You have good knowledge with UE4/UE5
- You have an established career in the games and/or software industry
- You participated in one or more complete development cycles
- You have worked with versioning systems
- Professional proficiency in English
Experience in different departments of game development, e.g. programming, modelling, etc.
- Implementation of the game’s look and feel
- Implementation of shaders and materials
- Implementation of Technical Animation with Animation Blueprints and/or procedural animations
- Creation of Visual Effects
- Setup & maintenance of the game’s lighting and post processing
- Creation of technical asset specifications
- Conception and implementation of game feedback and signs
- Setup and maintenance of asset pipelines
- Integration of assets and animations
- Implementation of user interfaces
- Contribution to feature designs
- Work together with all departments to achieve the best result
- Support the team with your skills
- An experienced and ambitious team, working together on internationally acclaimed and globally marketed titles.
- A lively, creative and open atmosphere in a growing company group.
- Small team, huge security: while the work of each of their team members leaves a visible imprint on our games
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415