" Ref - 5253300. We’re on the hunt for a Senior Technical Designer, specialising in Systems and Level Design to join the early development of a new AAA multiplayer dark horror action game. You will oversee the technical aspects of the Level Design Team, a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for their next challenge to see the game through its entire journey.
This AAA studio is UK based and open to remote work if you live in the UK. Relocation assistance is provided if you live outside the UK.
• Oversee the creation and implementation of tools and system design features
• Find and implement solutions to complex technical problems
• Develop and test best practices of work methods and train the Level Design team
• Act as the technical contact, a bridge between the tech and design teams
• Create concise specifications and documentation for new tools/features
• Ensure teams comply with technical standards and that levels are to metrics specification and budget constraints
• Work with the engineering team to ensure level design needs are being met while engineering boundaries are maintained
• Review the tools and pipelines and look for improvements in efficiency
• Optimization and debugging of the levels
• Prototype new features and mechanics
We need someone with:
• Have experience shipping titles in a Technical Level Designer role
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to own and deliver high-quality work, with minimal guidance
• Programming and scripting experience with C++ and blueprint knowledge
• Knowledge of 3D modelling software
• Exceptional knowledge of Unreal4/5
• Significant professional game development experience with an impressive portfolio
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."