We are working with a co-development studio who works with global AAA clients, working on multiple and exciting projects, offering plenty of variety. They are looking to appoint a skilled Senior UI Artist with keen eye for detail, to join their growing teams, producing quality of our UI artwork.
What will you be doing?
- Reports to the Lead UI Artist, and help define clear visual goals, create best practice artwork and help to oversee the UI Team quality
- Exploring new techniques, assist with concepting new ideas and refining the UI to enhance the player experience
- Create high-quality 2D UI art, from wireframe prototypes and concepts, through to implementation in game, bug fixing and polishing
- Collaborated with other departments and working as part of a multidisciplinary Art Team.
- Motivating and inspire artists, to flourish and help promote a culture of collaborative innovation
- Manage outsource artwork, including all communication, feedback and implementation
- Update tutorials, documents and technical guides to improve efficiency in the art pipeline
Who you are
- An experienced UI Artist in the games industry, with an updated portfolio showcasing your UI or UX skills
- A min of 3 years in game development
- Experience with modern UI animation processes, strong sense of timing for animating UI elements
- A clear understanding of art fundamentals; colour theory, proportion, layout, composition, typography, iconography and use of negative space
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular)
- Experience in Figma / Adobe XD or similar prototyping tool and in After Effects
- Various other tools and processes used in game development, including current game editors such as Unreal
- A collaborative team player, a professional, flexible, and a calm approach with the ability to adapt with change
- An interest and passion for new game art techniques and emerging UI/UX trends
Market related salary, flexible working hours, private medical and dental insurance scheme and so much more!
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2620.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.