One Player Missions Client are looking for someone highly ambitious and want a passionate UI Tech Artist to guide and help them create an innovative UI. You will be involved in every step of the design and implementation process and will be an integral part in creating a playable game.
- To ensure the UI is implemented in the game and behaves like you, the artists, and the designers intended.
- Collaborate directly with multiple teams to create a consistent and engaging experience for players.
- Creating new tech, working methods, and best practices in our team.
- You will mentor and guide our junior tech artists.
- you will be tasked with ongoing improvements and updating features based on community feedback and user data.
- Creating smart and easily edited structures in the early stages of the project is crucial for success.
- Several years of experience specializing in UI Implementation.
- Been involved in the shipment of a AAA title.
- Experience in at least one of the following engines: Unreal, unity, snowdrop, or frostbite.
- Experience working across disciplines and departments.
- Experience in motion graphics, animation, or VFX.
- Experience in console and PC.
- Knowledge of UI/UX.
- Six weeks paid vacation and of course public holidays off.
- Private health-care.
- Hybrid working scheme.
- Social events where the teams have fun together.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on 44 (0) 1206 214415