We are working with a fantastic mobile game development studio based in Vancouver who are seeking an exceptional and passionate Senior Unity Developer to join their team. You will be given the opportunity to help the studio launch their exciting upcoming mobile titles.
What will you be doing?
- Developing and maintaining gameplay systems and tools
- Helping with the development schedule
- Prototyping new gameplay concepts
- Troubleshooting and ensuring top documentation standards
- Keeping up to date knowledge on programming standards and coding environments
- Bug fixes
- Feature implementation
- Performance analysis
- Ensuring performance, reliability, security, and scalability
- Identifying automation opportunities
- Mentoring and training less experienced members of the team
Who you are
- 4+ years in the games industry in a Programming role
- 2+ years' professional experience with Unity and C#
- Multiple released titles under your belt including full development lifecycle experience
- Project management methodologies e.g. Agile, Kanban...
- Build pipeline management e.g. Jenkins, Hudson...
- 2D/3D game development
- Ability to build a 2D user interface
- RESTful HTTP data service authentication
- Amazon S3 setup
- Knowledge of current mobile trends
- Educated to degree level in a relevant area e.g. Computer Science, Engineering...a bonus
- Experience working on networked multiplayer titles a bonus
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care plans, flexible working hours, a fantastic location based in Vancouver and a comfortable, collaborative working environment.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1896.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.