"To apply: Ref - 5117800. Our client is a well-funded startup mobile studio with offices in London who also operate remotely. We are currently looking for a Senior Unity Programmer to join the team on a permanent basis. The benefits of the role include a generous starting salary of up to £60,000 plus flexitime, pension and private healthcare, 25 days holiday and a relaxed and social working atmosphere. The company are firm believers in work-life balance and offer weekly team activities, monthly lunches and annual trips abroad all paid for by the company.
As the senior Unity programmer you will be working in a team and take responsibility for debugging and optimising the games, improving pipelines and workflows for the team and mentoring programmers, artists and designers using Unity3D
The ideal candidate will come from a similar background with experience in the gaming industry.
You will be:
• Proficient in C#/C++/Java with a good understanding of object-oriented development
• An advanced user of Unity3D, understanding all parts and how to get the best out of it
• A good debugger and problem solver
• Knowledgeable when it comes to common algorithms, design patterns and structures
• Experienced with the mobile game industry and its constraints
• Self-motivated, pro-active and an active team player
How to Apply
If this is the role for you then please send your CV in WORD format to Stefan@datascope.co.uk
To apply please email Stefan@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.