We are working with a fantastic F2P mobile game studio based in London who are seeking multiple talented Unity Programmers to join their team and work on their highly successful iOS and Android titles. This is a great opportunity for an established Unity Programmers to contribute to the creation of mobile titles enjoyed by millions worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and developing features and pipelines
- Evaluating sprint features, ensuring time effectiveness and feasibility
- Technical documentation
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team or artists, designers and UI
- mentoring junior programmers
Who you are
- 5+ years in game development with at least 1+ released titles on mobile platform
- C# and Unity3D
- 2D/3D graphics
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes involved in mobile development including UI and platform limitations
- Strong programming skills including knowledge of best practice and techniques
- Skilled in performance analysis and optimisation
- Debugging skills
This studio offers a friendly and comfortable working environment as well as onsite catering, fresh fruit, gym classes, private healthcare, competitive salary...
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2131.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.