Are you passionate about making great games and crafting unforgettable player experiences? Then this might just be the job for you! Our clients is now looking for a Senior UI / UX Designer to join their team in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a UI / UX Designer, you will work closely with technical and creative leadership to design and develop UX solutions for a world class franchise.
You will be involved at every stage of the process, from early inception through to implementation. This is truly a once in a career opportunity!
- Serve as a collaborative leader and a voice for the player, challenging the status quo and building consensus within a rapidly changing and multi-disciplinary environment;
- Build and own the UX strategy through an iterative design process, delivering wire-frame flows and solutions in support of gameplay proposals, UI interaction models and product goals;
- Prototype and develop user-centered designs, balancing look, feel and usability through methodical analysis and a profound understanding of player behaviour;
- Create assets and deliverables that live up to the aesthetic & technical goals of our products, both pre and post-launch.
- Extensive experience leading or influencing UI/UX development within games, or an interaction design field;
- Good experience working in AAA games.
- Expert knowledge of UX principles, solid technical design foundation and strong visual design skills within gaming, or interaction design field.
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- A passion for video games and user interface design.
Good to Have:
- Experience prototyping UX in Unreal or similar 3D Engines
- Proficient in 2D art packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or After Effects
- Understanding of layout, typography, iconography and motion graphics
To Be Successful in this position you are:
- As fanatical about typography and composition as you are about personas and user research.