We are working with a co-development studio who works with global AAA clients, working on multiple and exciting projects, offering plenty of variety. They are looking to appoint an experienced Senior VFX Artist to join their growing art team. This role is offered fully remotely if based in the UK.
What you will be doing:
- Create high quality visual effects, from prototyping through to the implementation in game
- Bug fix, polish and assist with concepting new ideas and exploring new techniques
- Improve the efficiency of the VFX art processes
- Set and share best practises, production pipelines and workflows
- Help and mentor junior members of the VFX art team
- Keep up to date with industry advancements and technologies
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience working in a Senior VFX artist or similar role
- Worked on at least 1 title in a VFX discipline preferably a AAA title
- Excellent artistic ability exhibited through a portfolio/showreel, demonstration a range of 2D and 3D real time VFX
- Knowledge of workload management software/principles (Jira)
- High proficiency of Maya/Max, Photoshop, Substance and After Effects
- Experience in Houdini, UE4’s Cascade or Niagra
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance schemes
- Employee share scheme and annual bonus offered
- Relocation support is provided if needed
- Amazing addition perks including monthly fitness sessions
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2717.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.