This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC/Console Games
OPM’s client are an UK based studio who are create a diverse range of games across multiple platforms.
They are currently seeking a Senior VFX Artist with an exceptional ability to create out of the box, dazzling visual effects that fully immerse the players’ experience.
- Create high quality visual effects and particle systems for a variety of gameplay and cinematic scenarios
- Consult widely to gather VFX requirements, working closely with other discipline leads and production across the project and communicating clearly in all directions to construct and maintain an efficient pipeline
- Work alongside game programmers to facilitate the implementation of VFX in game
- Help with advanced material creation, post process effects and lighting as needed
- Work closely with the Art and Design teams to ensure the highest quality assets are delivered
- Communicate effectively, present ideas confidently and champion the VFX strategy across the team
- Excellent organisation, time management and prioritisation skills are key to this role
- Strong experience as a VFX artist in the game industry
- Adept in creating compelling visual effects in any VFX creation software
- Able to author original textures and assets for use in visual effects design
- Familiarity creating 3D assets and materials in Maya or another 3D package as needed to support effects
- Experience with lighting in game, material creation, and post effects
- Background with current generation game engines like Unreal, Radiant or Unity
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to handle large workloads efficiently
- Flexible working hours
- Private health care for you and your family
- Christmas bonus
- Personal development plan
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!