Can’t see a role that fits your skills? Don’t worry, we’d still love to hear from you. Send us your CV and write an amazing cover letter - tell us why you’d be a great addition to our team!
HARDlight studio is best known for bringing Sonic the Hedgehog and Crazy Taxi to mobile devices.
As a trusted internal SEGA of Europe studio, our title list continues to expand, with us releasing two titles to Apple Arcade: ChuChu Rocket! Universe and Sonic Racing in September 2019.
We are now in an exciting phase of growth, with the studio looking to double in size over the next couple of years to support multiple new projects across a variety of platforms and continuing to operate our existing Live titles.
We strive every day to ensure that the studio has an inspiring and creative atmosphere and we’re proud of the diverse team we have built that are incredibly passionate about making quality games.
Why work at HARDlight?
- You'll have access to a comprehensive flexible benefits package that includes ULEV car salary sacrifice, life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme
- Wellbeing and work life balance support that includes duvet day, volunteer day, access for you and your family to the Calm meditation app, free health check and annual flu jab, access to counsellors and EAP, access to our financial wellbeing advice and support hub
- 20 Working from Home days
- Refresh station within the studio to help with cost of living
- Calendar of social events including team building and Christmas parties
- Competitive salary and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making HARDlight the best it can be
- For gaming buffs, we offer free SEGA games on Steam and a home technology scheme
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride-to-work scheme
- You can find your zen with weekly yoga classes as well as in-house massage therapy
- We pride ourselves on having flexible working hours to help work fit around you
- The opportunity to be a large part of a small team, developing innovative titles with a huge SEGA back catalogue
- We pride ourselves on helping you achieve your ambitions and offer 12 days of training a year with access to Udemy courses to help improve your skills to become better equipped to further your career
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
Please note : Applications with no cover letter will not be accepted. We will only contact you if there is a suitable vacancy