"To apply: Ref - 5176900. Senior QA Tester
My client is an award-winning VR developer and are looking for a Sr QA Tester to join their team and be responsible for running day to day test cases and request, assuring the quality and compliance of their games.
As part of the QA department, you’ll work closely with the development teams to ensure that tests are completed in accordance with milestones and test requests from the team.
As a Senior QA Tester, you can create test plans from scratch that aid in a solid & efficient testing process for a project. You can identify QA requirements for a project at that start of a project and can assist with possible test automation.
You will be responsible for the testing on a single project and for the full project reporting, but also able to manage multiple projects if required. You would have experience with QA best practices and the ability to carry out a variety of different testing methods efficiently, as well as having a good understanding of game development and all the different project phases.
- Conduct usability, functionality, performance, load and qualitative tests
- Methodically execute general and specific test plans to ensure proper testing of all features and aspects of the games
- Proactively identify, chase, and always assist in the resolution of critical issues in the build
- Communicate information, give guidance and share test plans with external testing companies so they can help us fully test a build of the game
- Share knowledge with the rest of the testing team and the development team
- Mentor Junior testers
- QA clearance of builds for milestone delivery
- Use your knowledge and experience to determine severity and priority of issues
- Identify and communicate issues, risks & concerns, as well as possible improvements for our QA processes
- Monitor and effectively utilize bug tracking databases and act upon the results
- A minimum of 4 years of Quality Assurance experience in game development
- Previous experience with 1 or more bug tracking databases
- Focus and drive to get to the bottom of issues
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Strong bug, build status, document & update reporting skills
- Desirable have previous experience coordinating QA efforts between internal and external test teams
- Experience with design / development on multiple platforms, with VR is an added bonus
- Familiar with compliance testing on various platforms is also a bonus
Hybryd role (3 days in office) in Amsterdam.
Relocation support available.
Unfortunately our client is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"