Savvy Games Studios (SGS) mission is to create world-leading game studios in Saudi Arabia, creating high-quality games for international audiences. Also, to help Saudi’s passionate gaming sector to develop homegrown IP and, more broadly, make KSA a global hub for gaming.
As part of the SGS team, you will work alongside the best global gaming talents who have relocated to Riyadh to be part of the ambitious group, and innovative, passionate, and hardworking Saudis.
SGS is looking for a Senior UI/UX artist willing to push the creative boundaries to create memorable and accessible user experiences. As a Senior UI/UX artist, you would work closely with game designers, artists, and programmers to facilitate the game's UI/UX creation and integration.
- Create a vision through intuitive designs, user flows, wireframes, and interaction patterns.
- Design and implement end-to-end user flows that will guide users' journey during their gaming experience.
- Design user interfaces that reflect the key information that needs to be represented to the users.
- Understanding modern interaction design practices to balance aesthetic and technical limitations.
- Fundamental understanding of the use of typography, psychology of color, layouts, and up-to-date trends in the digital world.
- Solving problems by designing solutions that promote the design process and methodologies that support player-centered game development
- Master of usability and accessibility.
- Guide the discovery of new kinds of experiences that contribute to the product.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Minimum five years of experience in graphics design, interactive design, or digital experience.
- Track record of working as a UI/UX artist on a mobile game.
- Experience with Unity or Unreal and can support UI integration into the game engine.
- Experience in optimizing UI.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Good Artistic skills (proportion, composition, color)
- Desire to understand the customers' preferences and the ability to produce appealing designs
- Motivated, goal-oriented, strong team player.
Relocation assistance is offered