"To apply: Ref - 5239000. A Great studio is looking for a Systems Designer to work on a known IP.
This role will involve:
- Under the direction of the Lead Designer, you will design and build high quality systems which support the vision and creative pillars of the game and IP
- Create and maintain game system specifications, including meta-game, core systems, levelling, economy, and rewards systems
- Clearly pitch system designs and features and liaise with other designers and disciplines to ensure the systems are understood and supported in the game
- Via regular reviews you will iterate on feedback from the Lead & other designers, to meet the agreed quality bar.
- Closely collaborate with other disciplines, (gameplay coders, artists, animators), understanding their role and building a positive relationship to ensure that they are involved in the design process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven game design experience, with a title shipped in a systems design position.
- Knowledge of game and systems design with an understanding of core systems, game progression, levelling, economy, balance, rewards & usability.
- Ability to describe approaches and techniques that deliver compelling game systems in modern games
- A passion for creating fun and accessible games for children and families.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written)
- Experience of scripting, ideally in Blueprint
- Excellent rapid prototyping skills
- Ability to take direction and feedback well and self-critique.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience of UE4/ UE5 an advantage
Please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply please email Natalie@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"