One Player Mission is proud to be working with a rapidly growing team of highly experienced and passionate developers, focused on creating the outstanding and amazing games of the future.
Based in the South-East of England, the client is seeking a Systems Software Engineer to work on prototyping, building new features/systems and upgrading existing systems for one of their new projects, as well as build and upgrade cross-project systems & features.
- Build and maintain both new low- and high-level systems in multiple key areas
- Upgrade existing systems across the studio’s Unreal ecosystem to support current and future projects
- Collaborate with the Lead Engineer & other Senior/Lead disciplines
- Collaborate with design, art and production
- Excellent understanding of software engineering and software design
- Excellent C++ skills
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to own and manage large portions of a codebase
- Proficient in the use of modern IDEs; preferably Visual Studio
- Deep experience in C++ software development in video games
- At least one major shipped title
- Thorough experience with writing modern systems architecture for game engines
- Solid experience with popular modern engines such as: Unreal Engine/Unity/idTech/Decima
BONUS POINTS (Good to have)
- Experience working within an agile development environment
- At least one shipped title using Unreal Engine
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!