As Team Lead Community Management you will be overseeing Community Management Specialists who are in contact with our international customers as well as international service providers across a wide range of channels. Your mission will be to make sure our team is providing an excellent level of support for our players and delivering an extraordinary community experience.
If you are always up to date when it comes to your favourite game and are willing to turn your hobby into a profession, you might just be the right fit for our position as a full-time Team Lead Community Management. If you love leading teams, communicating with different stakeholders while keeping the well-being of our players as your main focus we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Guide your team. Lead a team of Community Management Specialists who are responsible for multiple different browser- and mobile games.
- Maintain, adapt & create strategies. Oversee the development of community strategy on our live and future games.
- Innovate Community Management. Implement newest trends in community management and other relevant game-related fields into our established environment.
- Have an impact. Drive community projects which are aimed at improving our internal processes as well as our player experiences.
- Develop your team. Make sure our teams of Community Managers are adequately staffed and support recruitment as well as training of new Community Managers.
- Live our values. Ensure a high quality of communication between the company and the communities.
- Measure success. Analyze relevant KPIs, steer the effort and evaluate your team's performance.
- Work interdisciplinary. Ensure a result-oriented collaboration between Community Management and other teams, e.g., Game Development or Marketing.
- Improve our Leadership team. Report to the Director Community Management and assist other managerial colleagues on a daily basis.
Your skill set:
- Experience in game-related Community Management or equivalent knowledge, e.g. in Customer Support or as Game Moderator.
- Experience in leading and coordinating teams, preferably at least for 2 years in a professional environment.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. You are comfortable providing feedback to your internal stakeholders as well as to our players.
- Service talent who loves to talk to people. You are always friendly and professional with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction.
- Result-orientation and pragmatism. You have a very good sense for target group content and empathy in user dialog.
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities. Additionally, you offer good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms, especially in free-to-play games.
- Excellent English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment and eager to use your English skills every day.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career even further with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Compensation & Fair Play. We have career models as well as market-competitive salary grids in place that ensure that we treat our employees fairly. For this regular-level Team Lead position, the salary range is between € 48.000 - 62.000 gross. Your seniority level (regular or even senior) will be evaluated during the interview process. The salary ranges for other seniority levels differ.
- Outstanding benefits. Get 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games, an award-winning employer, and a climate neutral company based in Hamburg. Best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars, InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses nine live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from 40+ nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Team Lead? We look forward to receiving your application through our online application form. Max (Maximilian Kaeding) would be happy to answer any questions you may have.