This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console and PC Games
This successful developer is based out of beautiful Barcelona, Spain and is committed to making games that bring people together! They are devoted to delivering the ultimate gaming experience through passion and commitment to the entire creation process.
- Experience in the video game industry as a technical animator.
- A rigging and/or technical animation demo reel/s.
- Deep understanding of techniques and technologies relating to 3d character animation and rigging for video games.
- Experience with Maya and Unreal Engine.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organised working habits.
- Decisive and collaborative attitude towards unexpected challenges.
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work in a small team.
- Good working level of spoken and written English.
- Rigging in-game assets such as characters, props and environment elements.
- Build the animation tree, export and integrate animations into the game engine
- Coordinate with 3d artists and technical artists to define the best pipeline for the animation department.
- Contribute in team meetings to improve the project.
- VISA sponsorship and relocation assistance
- Remote work options from Spain
- Competitive salary
- Working on cool original IP
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!