Our client is a successful games development studio based in Bangalore, India. They are looking for a passionate Technical Architect to join their dynamic team.
What you will be doing:
- Strengthen architectural and technological strategies for game development endeavours.
- Contribute to the overall decision-making process.
- Work with design, art, and engineering teams to develop game features that correspond with project and technical requirements.
- Apply considerable knowledge to create innovative mobile games using various game engines.
- Utilise expertise in the industry, provide technical leadership, mentoring, and coaching to junior team members.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of game development experience with a focus on mobile gaming.
- You can showcase previous experience of building systems and multiplayer games, with a focus on delivering AAA titles or similar scale games.
- You can demonstrate versatility and proficiency in using mobile game development tools such as Unreal Engine.
- Skilled in C++, AI, Blueprints, UI, multiplayer and animation tools.
- Strong understanding of backend operations, including networking, user interfaces, and data management in gaming.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about gaming and keeping up with industry development and innovation.
- This role offers a full relocation package, visa support, competitive salary, and a collaborative and exciting work environment.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2943.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.