This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client is looking for a Technical Artist to join their creative and passionate team for their upcoming AAA project. The successful candidate will possess strong technical knowledge and creative skills. They will also work with multiple departments ensuring high quality is maintained though all aspects of the game.
- Collaborate and work across he art and engine teams
- Communicate and drive the constraints of the engine while emphasizing visual quality of the game
- Make sure the DCC pipeline can push out the highest quality
- Help produce a beautiful 4K, 60FPS game
- Solid experience in a digital art content creation pipeline, ideally in the video game industry
- Keen eye for Art (proportion, color, composition)
- Professional experience as a technical artist/tools programmer.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital art content creation tools (Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, Photoshop)
- Expertise in a full digital art content creation pipeline as well as optimizing them for gameplay purposes
- Experienced in developing custom tools for Digital Content Creation tools
- Understanding of high-level coding languages (Python, MaxScript)
- Passionate about workflows, creativity, and visual quality
- Hands on developer, you like to dig deep into the pipeline and keen to demonstrate a high level of ownership and responsibility
DESIRED SKILLS (Nice to have):
- Shader development and optimization in a 3D modelling package and/or game engine
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21 44 12!