One Player Missions client are looking for a Technical Artist who will be bridging the gap between artists and engineers, ensuring performance and technical compliance. .The company reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, and are currently representing more than 20 different nationalities – and still growing and adding to the team.
- Act as point of contact between the art and programming teams
- Stay up to date on trends and methodologies in current and future graphics software and hardware to develop early planning of tools and processes
- Put in place graphic production pipelines
- Work closely with the Art Leads to deliver the art vision within the project requirements
- Drive optimization and debugging to fix issues raised.
- Several years’ experience in a similar role within the games industry
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title
- Strong technical proficiency with Unreal Engine 45
- Understanding and history of proficiency in using 3D graphics software such as MayaMax or similar, Houdini, Substance
- Working knowledge of scripting/programming using languages such as C++, Python, etc.
- Technical proficiency in areas of 2D and 3D art
- Experience with VFX such as particle, soft and rigidbody simulations
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415