Our client is located in one of the most beautiful areas in the South of Germany and they are looking to employ a Technical Artist, to join them and assist their teams to develop, design and implement art pipelines, tools and features using Unreal engine.
- Reports to the Lead Technical Artist
- Working closely with all Art teams’ members, Game Design and Engineering teams
- Also, work closely with 3d artists and outsourcers to ensure that technical constraints are respected
- Develop, design and implement art pipelines, tools and features using Unreal engine.
- Develop rendering tech features/prototype gameplay features using Unreal blueprint system and test the implementation on the target platforms.
- GPU and CPU optimisations
- 3 years in the games industry as a Technical Artist, with at least 1 shipped title
- An understanding of 3D graphics
- Any of the following tools - 3DS Max, Maya, Maya, Blender, Houdini, Substance Painter/Designer, Photoshop
- Materials/ shading and rendering
An added bonus, if you have the following:
- Character skinning/ rigging
- Full digital art content creation pipeline
- Zbrush, Speedtree, Marvelous Designer
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 2366.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.