We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in the province of Quebec, Canada is looking for a Technical Artist. This studio believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games. They specialise in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences. For this role you have to be based in Canada or have a Canadian work permit.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for creating and innovating tools to facilitate production
- Create technical documentation to support the team
- Develop features specific to technical art
- Identity issues in the art pipeline and work with the team to develop solutions
- Identity and implement new workflows and best practises
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a Technical Artist role or similar
- University degree in multimedia, 3D animation or visual effects (or equivalent)
- Fundamental understanding of 3D art and its processes
- In-depth knowledge of 3D production software e.g. 3DS Max, Maya, Substance, Blender, ZBrush etc
- In-depth knowledge of at least one game engine such as Unity, Unreal, Cry Engine (or equivalent)
- Knowledge in developing UI, QT, WPF etc. tools
- Good written and verbal communication skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care, free healthy snacks, and the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment on projects which you can be genuinely proud of.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2783.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.