Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are an award-winning studio based in beautiful Stockholm, Sweden. They are well known for the creation of AAA titles based on world famous IP and their unique original IPs.
They are currently looking for a Technical Artist to join their passionate and dedicated team.
- Act as the link between content creators and software engineers
- Assist the wider art team with technical solutions in the engine
- Research and develop tools, improve workflows and promote best practices
- Work closely with artists to create, maintain and optimise the shaders for assets, character, vehicles, water and terrain
- Report to the Technical Art Director and help realise their direction by providing feedback and reviewing content
- Solid experience developing shaders and working in game development
- Great understanding of content creation, modern workflows, 3D engines and development pipelines
- An eye and understanding for visual quality and fidelity
- Familiarity with performance profiling and reviewing bugs
- Structured and service minded with a passion for identifying problems and finding solutions
- Ability to work well with larger teams and can guide people to best practices in art creation
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!