"To apply: Ref - 5244900. We are seeking a Technical Designer to join the team and take responsibility for the weapons in our first person shooter game. You will work closely with the design, programming, art, and animation teams to drive the vision and implementation of the game's combat mechanics. This is a highly autonomous role, where you will take ownership of the design and development of weapons and other core systems.
- Design, develop, balance, and oversee weapons in the game
- Drive core systems, such as camera, control, and character
- Collaborate with animators, programmers, and other teams to prototype and implement features
- Own designs through the full development cycle from concept to release
- Analyze metrics, player feedback, and diverse analytics to improve and refine the design
- 1+ years of experience as a Technical Designer on a first person shooter ideally
- Proficient in visual scripting
- Passionate about first person combat mechanics
- Effective communicator and collaborator
Nice to haves:
- Shipped 1+ AAA first person shooter game where you were heavily involved in, or in charge of, weapons and the systems that made them work
- Experience developing downloadable content for a live AAA game
Join the team and help drive the core gameplay experience of a very exciting first person shooter game. Apply now!
Please rech out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
To apply please email Natalie@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"