This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Technical Game Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
- Strong experience in game design (with a focus on technical design and prototyping)
- Professional experience in working with game engines (UE4, Unity, or other/in-house engine)
- Understanding of creating design prototypes
- Solid technical and math skills
- Ability to identify and resolve technical issues and bugs
- Great communication skills
- Able to manage their time and work within deadlines
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation
- Proficiency in English
- Designing and managing various game systems through the full cycle of production from conception to finalization
- Prototyping designs in the game engine
- Understanding high-level game concepts and translating them into detailed designs
- Balancing and adjusting gameplay experiences to ensure the critical and commercial success of the product
- Working alongside the Creative, Art, and Gameplay Programming teams
- Sharing their knowledge and mentoring other Designers
- Working with the Tool and Engine teams to improve the game design workflow
- Private medical care
- Flexible working hours
- Fitprofit card
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!